RETIREMENT VISA FOR THAILAND
"Nowadays, there are many best places around the world to suit in retiring. One of those countries is Thailand. In this country, you can live
comfortably with your Saving funds, Pension or Social Security income.
"There are three main factors why Thailand is the appropriate place for foreigners to live here:
"If the above factors are your answers, you can start to Retire Here (The Land of Smiles, Thailand).
- Tax exemption for foreigners who limitedly have incomes or even for unemployed person.
- Low cost of living in Thailand when comparing to other countries in the world, especially Western zone. For instance, you can easily live here with your monthly budget around 1,000 USD/660 GBP/770 EUR/1,100 AUD only.
- Way of life and weather conditions, if you like the simplicity (Northern of Thailand) including weather atmosphere (not too cold and there is sunlight through the year).
"Qualifications of an applicant who wants to obtain a Thailand Retirement Visa.
"A foreign national whose age is over 50 years or above.
Source: Siamese Visa.com.
Must be able to present the financial evidence between:
- - THAILAND BANK ACCOUNT SHOWING Thai Baht THB 800,000 OR
- - PENSION/MONTHLY INCOME OF AT LEAST Thai Baht THB 65,000
- - PENSION/MONTHLY INCOME x 12 months + SAVING FUNDS TOTALING NOT LESS THAN Thai Baht THB 800,000.
Not being prohibited from entering the Kingdom under the Immigration Act B.E.2522 (A.D.1979)
No criminal record of the Kingdom of Thailand, the country of national and country of permanent residence as well.
Holding the nationality or permanent residence of the country of application
No medical record of contagious disease.
No permission of working in Thailand."